Sunday, 20 November 2011

Production Blog 1

I have chosen to create a website that will hold all the Web 2.0 tools I will use in this assignment. I will focus the content of the Web 2.0 tools around my nominated curriculum area, which is Food Technology Years 7-10.

I have created the website through Weebly, which is an easy website creator, called Food Equity (which is a focus area in the curriculum. which is the topic I have chose to teach through the use of Web 2.0 technologies. I have enjoyed using Weebly so far as it is simple and straight forward to use. The site is great for people like me who do not have a lot of website designing experience. The layout of the editing pages is very easy to use and the instructions are understandable. The website is looking professional and I hope that it will continue to be easy to use as I go along in the creation process.
www.weebly.com

I have created four lesson pages within the website where I will add different Web 2.0 activities/ lessons for the teaching of the topic I have chosen. i will now be looking into Web 2.0 tools that will suit the needs in my lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment